What information will be collected?
The type of information we will collect about you includes:-
- your name, address, occupation, phone number and e-mail address
- the information included in your membership profile and that you provide via our client surveys, your interests and details about the services you specifically request
- The only information collected from Dawidar Psychology is whether you attended your sessions so that we may ensure you are receiving the services that you have paid for. The information collected by Dawidar Psychology via counselling sessions remains with Dawidar Psychology and not stored with Elite Naseeb as these sessions are private and confidential between yourself and Dawidar Psychology. The only times Dawidar Psychology may release your private information without your consent is if your file is subpoenaed by Court or you disclose you are at risk of hurting yourself and/or other people. By law, the psychologists of Dawidar Psychology are mandatory reporters and will have to take the appropriate steps to eliminate such risks.
- We will collect de-identified information for research and data collation and will never contain identifiable information.
- Elite Naseeb will be running overseas retreats and will be taking photos/videos for marketing purposes as well as educating other members on what to expect and to share our experiences with others. By attending the retreat, you have agreed to be featured in photos/videos. Should you wish to opt out of being featured in our marketing material, please provide Elite Naseeb, in writing, that you wish to opt out and your face will be blurred out of photographs and videos to comply to your wishes.
How will the information be used?
The information you provide to us when using this website will be used to administer your user account with us (including notifying you of any updates or services, should you consent to this), customise the site according to your interests, ensure that you are complying with the terms and conditions of use and to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations.
By registering a profile with iNaseeb, you consent to the wider dissemination of the information you provide in that profile to the other users of the site, some of whom will be outside of your country of residence, to achieve your joint objectives. We will keep your personal information confidential except where you have posted it for publication or display, to the extent that we are compelled to disclose it by law or to comply with an instruction of a regulatory body of competent jurisdiction. We adhere to strict security procedures and your personal information will be held securely to ensure no unauthorised disclosure or access.
By checking the appropriate box on the new account registration form you consent to receive compatible matches, tips, announcements fromiNaseeb and selected partners from address firstname.lastname@example.org to the e-mail address which you have provided.
Should you wish to unsubscribe or reduce the number of e-mails you receive from us you can contact us via the Contact Us page.